Require Full privilege access

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Require Full privilege access

Post by admin »

Hi,
I prefer to correspond via email. You can find my email address at the tracking portal (just scroll to the bottom).
prasannaprabhu

Post by prasannaprabhu »

oh..thank you.....i got that.... When I am working in this application, after some times the track starts disappearing ? May I know the reason for that? Initially i dint get the problem.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The tracker does display only the last 150 data points, i.e. it will be shortened from time to time. This is to save CPU and battery on your mobile phone and also on your Desktop computer (too many trackpoints would result in too heavy CPU load).
prasannaprabhu

Post by prasannaprabhu »

Hi,

Greetings!

Can you help me out by giving the source code (server and client side code) to analyse.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
sorry, this project is closed source.
prasannaprabhu

Post by prasannaprabhu »

Hi,

My requirement is to test this application with more devices( nearly 100 devices). Are you ready to sell this code (Server and client side). Or can you help me in any other ways?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I provide developing custom solutions for companies but so far I do not sell the code. If you are interested in my products I can support you to run a test with the existing system.
prasannaprabhu

Post by prasannaprabhu »

Please let me know whether you are ready to sell ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Selling of source code is not possible, would be far too expensive because of the high development effort. I only sell mobile app binaries. Maintaining a server for the custom app is also possible.