Last known position

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
marcblue

Last known position

Post by marcblue »

A fantastic App but just wondered if I travel from A to B and then disable app or GPS and then travel to location C does it show my last known position ie Location B ?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Last known position

Post by admin »

Hi,
thanks for you message. Yes, the web portal always shows your last known location. If the viewers click your icon on the map they can see the exact time when you were there.
marcblue

Post by marcblue »

Thanks for quick reply I am a courier and part of a large community sol I will recommend on our forum with your permission ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Yes, I appreciate if you recommend my service because I like to see my system growing. Thank you very much for your question. But let me also mention following: Basically my system is intended to private users using it in their spare time. I don't care if a few very small companies use the service too but if too many users permanently use this service for business it will come the point where the load on my small server is too heavy. So maybe in future the service is free only for private users (even now there already exist special offers for companies).
marcblue

Post by marcblue »

I am on a portal called Courier Exchange which has about 4,000 members some quite large but most like me just single users but there may be some development opportunities for you I will try the service over a couple of weeks and report to my co members hopefully it will become a subscription service for you