HOW IT WORKS

Post the activities you already have used Real Time GPS Tracker for and your ideas what it could be used for.
spmehta88

HOW IT WORKS

Post by spmehta88 »

SIR
CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS? IF I WANT TO TRACK MY CHILD WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO? IS IT NECESSARY TO HAVE INTERNET CONNECTIVITY FOR BOTH PARTY?
SPMEHTA88
admin
Site Admin

Re: HOW IT WORKS

Post by admin »

Hi,
if you want to see the location in real-time, both you and your child will need internet. Your child just needs to start the tracker. You can see the location in the web portal, you on your phone (if you use the app).
spmehta88

Post by spmehta88 »

Thanks for reply
Motofarer

Post by Motofarer »

Hello everybody! This would be my first post in the forum. I have a question. Imagine, I'm out motorcycling with my android smartphone running the app and my wife and parents want to make sure where I am. They don't have smartphones, but have access to computer with internet. What are they supposed to do and how? Thanks in advance. :?:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Actually it is easy. You just need to start the tracker and ensure that your phone is connected to the internet and that GPS conditions are good.

Your family can see your location at any time by opening your personal guest URL. They can use any computer for that. It works with any browser. To send your personal guest URL to your family just use the "Send guest URL" option in the side menu of RTT2.