Why I'm using Real Time GPS Tracker

Post the activities you already have used Real Time GPS Tracker for and your ideas what it could be used for.
admin
Site Admin

Why I'm using Real Time GPS Tracker

Post by admin »

I always use Real Time GPS Tracker when I go running or when I leave my office in the evening. This way my family knows when I will arrive at home.
njjoe

Re: Why I'm using Real Time GPS Tracker

Post by njjoe »

I am leaving on a 6-day 600-mile trip from New Jersey to Virginia on a Waverunner and am using this excellent program to let my family and friends track my progress.

-Joe
gbalbinot

Post by gbalbinot »

I use it for my wife to track my way back from work, so she can be ready with dinner or waiting downstairs, I don't need to call her telling to go downstairs to pick her up... It is a great software.
Jabbatron

Post by Jabbatron »

Today i bought a Samsung galaxy 5 and $60 of phone credit that lasts 12 months so i can track my Beagle who loves to go tracking kangaroo's and other smells, most of the time she comes back but i just wanted an easy way to see where she is if i need to find her in a hurry. I was going to use instamapper but it isn't supported on this phone so i gave your program a go. So far so good, i have the phone in a zip lock bag in a pouch attached to the dogs collar. If i want to know where she is i just SMS the phone and i can start tracking her in real time! Its fun to watch her go around in circles sniffing things . I wanted to test it today but she has slept all day after 8 hours straight of tracking and not coming when called! :-)´ />