Used to Track Elderly Person in Major City

Post the activities you already have used Real Time GPS Tracker for and your ideas what it could be used for.
AjanJack

Used to Track Elderly Person in Major City

Post by AjanJack »

Hi,

I am a new user of this wonderful software. I experimented with 4-5 other tracking software programs I downloaded from the web but none of them were as useful as this one. I am in Bangkok Thailand and I have an elderly relative who easily gets lost/confused when going out alone shopping and so I was looking for some way to know where that person is. I recently purchased a high-end android phone and installed Real Time GPS Tracker on it and tried it out yesterday. Except when that person went into major shopping centers, the GPS signal worked perfectly with this tracking software. It made both of us more at ease knowing I can find that person (at least get within 10-20 meters of that person) if there is a problem.

Thanks Florian for this software and website! I donated a little via PayPal under another email name to help.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Used to Track Elderly Person in Major City

Post by admin »

Hello Jack,
Thank you very much for your posting and your donation. When you track elderly people please keep in mind that this service might be interupted at any time (e.g. because of hardware damage, etc.). So you need a backup solution for these cases.