Require Full privilege access

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
prasannaprabhu

Require Full privilege access

Post by prasannaprabhu »

Please provide me full privilege access to my device suba.478@gmail.com.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Require Full privilege access

Post by admin »

Hi,
Track loading access has been granted. You can use this feature for 24 hours. Have fun.
prasannaprabhu

Post by prasannaprabhu »

hi....

may I know, what are all the benefits i can get from the track loading access. How can I use your access to the best for me?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
there is only one benefit, you can look at your tracks in the past. This feature aims to customers who want to save their tracks (e.g. after hiking or after a journey). Later they can view the track, they can even use other applications like Google Earth.
prasannaprabhu

Post by prasannaprabhu »

when i am not having your access previlage, i can download my track in kml and gpx file, so i dont need the saving option and i can view the paths too without previlage.....so i need the clarification for the above.
prasannaprabhu

Post by prasannaprabhu »

i have another doubt...when i am having that access, can I save the track of other users?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No you can't download tracks of your friends by default because of privacy reasons. You can only download tracks of friends if they own the loading permission and if they configure their settings to allow other users to download their tracks.
prasannaprabhu

Post by prasannaprabhu »

Thank you for your proper response. For our project, we need to monitor more devices ( more than 100s), is that possible with this applicataion? Or else what are all the changes I have to do? Can You please help me out??
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes I can build a custom non-free solution for your company, but it might be necessary to rent a second server for that.
prasannaprabhu

Post by prasannaprabhu »

How can we contact you in person???? Shall I get the contact details??