Turn off track markers

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
worcstracker

Turn off track markers

Post by worcstracker »

I used this to track my 3 kids off road race, worked great, but I would like to turn off track marking. The map just turns into a mess after the second lap. Any way too turn off trail marking and just see the icon moving?

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Turn off track markers

Post by admin »

Hi,
There are several solutions available. For example, you could set a "Track length limit". You could for example configure the track to have a maximum length of 1 hours. If you set 0 hours and 0 minutes the track won't be displayed at all. You can configure your maximum track length either in the web portal settings, or in your app settings. Instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuINsdW0xS0
mobidark

Post by mobidark »

I just installed this app yesterday and also installed it on my wife's phone and she is registered as a friend on my app.

This morning she went out at 9 am and returned at 9.45. The app tracked her entire journey.

Since then I have tried, without success to remove the tracking on the map.

I have followed the You Tube instructions very carefully and set the track length and track age on Friends Track firstly to 5 minutes, then tried again at 1 minute etc but all the tracks remain on my map. I then set the track age and length to zero minutes, but all the tracks are still on my map. When I change the track length and/or age settings It doesn't remove them as it does in the You Tube example.

If I cannot remove these tracks as I go along the map will soon be a mass of red tracks. What am I doing wrong? Can you please advise how to remove the tracks.

I must be doing something wrong... but what???

Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Please note that you can configure how your "own track" is displayed to your friends, and how "your friends' tracks" are displayed to you. Which option did you choose? What is your username?