Great App-need more friends

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
popalock

Great App-need more friends

Post by popalock »

Great app from what I have tested so far. Is it possible for me to get a higher friend limit?
I would like to set it up with 15 people in our team.
Thanks.

David
admin
Site Admin

Re: Great App-need more friends

Post by admin »

Basically it is possible to buy more slots for friends. But 15 is quite high. Do you need this for a certain time range?
popalock

Post by popalock »

I would probably be interested in buying more "slots". How does it work? We are a small business with drivers out on the road and this could be a good fit for keeping track of where the team is. From our testing in the last few days, it seems like the only issue is the battery drain but I'm guessing the combination of car chargers and less frequent updates would solve that. Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

A few users use more slots (they 2 Euros per month and per slot). I provide this feature until end of year. Afterwards I have to analyze if I can continue this feature.
chrisenke

Post by chrisenke »

I also would be willing to pay for more users. I own a small courier service in Washington DC and could use 15-20 users. I don't even know yet how many I can add - have added just two so far. This is exactly what I need with the ability to overlay google traffic. Also any plans to include iPhones?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
it possible to buy more slots. One slot is 2 Euro per month. This service will be provided until end of 2012. Afterwards I have to evaluate if I can continue to provide this service.