Optimus 3D hangs

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
Zennix

Optimus 3D hangs

Post by Zennix »

Hi all,
during my search for a Online Tracker, I found your software and it looks like exactly what I´m looking for.
The program worked fine till the display of the device (LG Optimus 3D) is on. When the display gets dark, the phone hangs.
The only thing I can do, to get it working again, is to reconnect the battery and start it again.

Anyone knows what to do, to fix it?

Greetings / Zennix
admin
Site Admin

Re: Optimus 3D hangs

Post by admin »

Hi,
Unfortunately I cannot find the cause of this problem because I have no device to test. Does this problem really only exist when you use Real Time GPS Tracker?
Zennix

Post by Zennix »

Hi,
I did some testing and found out, that my phone has a GPS problem.
It´s not a problem of your software.

Thanks
rekja

Post by rekja »

Hello, I have a similar problem. When the phone is on standby sometimes hang on. My phone is LG GT540.
This problem occurs running Real Time GPS Tracker.
Sorry for my poor English. Regards Jarek
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Sorry, but there is nothing I can do for you because I cannot influence the behaviour of your phone. But I don't think that this problem is only related to Real Time GPS Tracker. Try different GPS apps in Market. You can also search for this problem in Google. Maybe someone has the same problem and could solve this issue.
rekja

Post by rekja »

For other applications, GPS is working properly. After many attempts to set the program does not crash the phone. Configuration: disabled sending of network location and before leaving I set the message window. This may be useful for people with unfortunate LG mobile phones. I would add that the wife of Xperia8 problem does not occur. She has a back problem that the GPS module is on standby heavily discharged battery.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Unfortunately I have no chance to analyze these problems because i have a different test phone.

When the app crashes (because of network location in your case) the phone will usually display a dialog where you can send an error report the the developer. Would be great if you could send such an error report, Maybe this gives me a hint what could be the problem with your phone.
rekja

Post by rekja »

Unfortunately, the phone resets or freezes so I have no way to report. Unless there is some way which I do not know.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Really difficult. I can just advice you to test by trial and error. As far as I understand you have solved the problem with your phone by disabling network location updates? So is there only the problem of your wife's phone left?
rekja

Post by rekja »

The problem with phone resets or freezes the LG GT540 resolved. It was enough to upload SwiftDroid Second Life (SDSL) v1.1 Final (unofficial rom 2.3.7). This can be useful for someone.