Deleting old tracks

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
Finski

Deleting old tracks

Post by Finski »

I selected 72 hours in the Options menu for the time that old tracks would be deleted. This doesn't appear to function. I also tried 1 hour. That didn't function, either. How does one delete old tracks?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Deleting old tracks

Post by admin »

Hi,
How did you try to delete tracks. Have you tried the "Track Length Limit" feature? Help video is available here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXvm8mp04dE
Finski

Post by Finski »

Thank you, the video explained it well. I didn't realize the setting I needed to adjust was in the FILTER folder. :D
Finski

Post by Finski »

I've figured out how to clean old tracks from my phone map but why do they still display on maps that my friends view on their computer?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Which exact settings do you use so far for cleaning tracks. Can you please send your settings?

Regards,
Florian
Finski

Post by Finski »

I had set the Track type to "My own". Filter type was set to Maximum track age of 72 hours 00 mins. What I might've failed to do was SAVE it via my phone's menu. I just SAVEd it. Let's see what happens!

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

OK, I will wait for your answer.