track history

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
wobber

track history

Post by wobber »

hii,
i cant seem to see any track records only the live track and seems to be out of place. how can i view even to track points or for one day?? i dont know where to type the url you refer to

thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: track history

Post by admin »

Hi,
do you mean your Guest URL? If you don't know your guest url use the "Share URL" menu to send your guest url to your email address.
wobber

Post by wobber »

what i mean is that i can only view the live tracking only . can i be able to view the movment on the device even for a day as in where the device stopped or the history on the movement? and for how many days can i view the history....urgent please. thank you
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, if the tracked phone receives a strong GPS signal the location will be accurate enough to create a track. You will always see the 1000 latest location updates. If you need more buy "Track Loading".
wobber

Post by wobber »

thanks admin, but the only track i can view is for two months ago other wise there is no current track and the active track is the one i can only view, should i delete the privous tracks and how can i do that? or what am i to do to view the current tracks (like for this week) .
thanks
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
The map always shows the current track. If you see an old track there is a problem with your tracker. Obviously the tracker could not record your last track. Maybe your phone could not receive a GPS signal.